- Copy (data) from one computer system to another or to a disk
- transfer a file or program from a central computer to a smaller computer or to a computer at a remote location
- In computer networks, to download means to receive data to a local system from a remote system, or to initiate such a data transfer. Examples of a remote system from which a download might be performed include a webserver, FTP server, email server, or other similar systems.
- Download is an electronic music group formed by Dwayne Goettel and cEvin Key of Skinny Puppy in 1994.
- of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself; “Tamil agglutinative phrases”
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasian people of southern India and Sri Lanka
- Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the Indian subcontinent. It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an official language of Sri Lanka and Singapore.
- A member of a people inhabiting parts of southern India and Sri Lanka
- The Dravidian language of the Tamils
- The Jewish scriptures, consisting of the Torah or Law, the Prophets, and the Hagiographa or Writings
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions; “he went to carry the Word to the heathen”
- (biblical) of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible; “biblical names”; “biblical Hebrew”
- The Christian scriptures, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments
- a book regarded as authoritative in its field
- A copy of the Christian or Jewish scriptures
Bible verses are important…..
The Student Bible
My Student Bible on my desk.